20060815

confused

How am I suppose to act like nothing has happened when everything around me is all screwed up? I'm guilt-ridden and tiny little voices in my subconscious mind are screaming out to me, "Can you hear me..? Do you hear me..? 'Cause I need to, just to reach you.." I lied to myself just to pretend everything is alright. But there's nothing much worth going through all the pain 'cause I don't gain. I only regret when I lost it, and finally to realise what an imbecile I am. Oh, what a sight, I lost myself in this mess. Loser.

Bad grades for my coursework.
Examination stress.
People.
Losing people.
Gossiping.
Confused.
Lonely.
&Desperate.

Need to get out..

Life's part and parcel.
How can I help others when I can't even help myself..?
Trying to make things right wasn't easy, especially having to this on my own.

I feel like going for a ride tonight.. Take a breather, and enjoy the night. Sigh. The week wasn't exactly going well for me. Hmmm.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home